10/29/2012

Neiko 30-Piece SAE and Metric Combination Hex Key Set Black Friday Deals 2012


Customer Rating :
Rating: 3.0

List Price : $22.99 Price : $7.30
Neiko 30-Piece SAE and Metric Combination Hex Key Set

Product Description

Allen wrench sizes include: SAE -.028",.035",.050", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16", and 3/8". Metric - 0.7mm, 0.9mm, 1.3mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm, 5.0mm, 5.5mm, 6.0mm, 7.0mm, 8.0mm, 10.0mm.


  • Package comes with one set of long arm and one set of short arm set
  • Allen wrench set with SAE and Metric Sizes
  • Includes SAE sizes from .035" up to 3/8"
  • Includes Metric sizes from 0.7mm up to 10.0mm
  • Great addition to any toolbox includes hard to find sizes.


Neiko 30-Piece SAE and Metric Combination Hex Key Set Reviews


Neiko 30-Piece SAE and Metric Combination Hex Key Set Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
4 Reviews
5 star:
 (1)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:
 (2)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:
 (1)
 
 
 

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Get the job done, February 8, 2011
By 
J. Muller (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Neiko 30-Piece SAE and Metric Combination Hex Key Set (Misc.)
These hex keys are fine and got the job for which i purchased them done. However, the case is cheaply made and arrived broken with some of the hex keys loose inside. Other than the case, I could see using these keys for a long time.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre quality, but for the price... they work, August 7, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Neiko 30-Piece SAE and Metric Combination Hex Key Set (Misc.)
I was a bit underwhelmed with this set when I unpacked it. The packaging was downright terrible. The case wouldn't stay clipped shut, the allen keys would constantly fall out of their designated spots, some of the smaller allen keys were slightly warped. For how little I paid, I can't be too surprised, but I have now gone out and purchased a much better quality set.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars Good quailty and price, January 5, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Neiko 30-Piece SAE and Metric Combination Hex Key Set (Misc.)
Good quailty and price. A++ I will buy again from Amazon.com Every handman's required product. I never seen this producs on Turkey.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 4 customer reviews...

0 comments:

Post a Comment