8/06/2012

Allen Company Allen Archery Wrench


Customer Rating :
Rating: 1.5

List Price : $4.99 Price : $4.99
Allen Company Allen Archery Wrench

Product Description

Allen Hex Key Wrench Set 1/16,5/64,3/32,7/64,1/8, model number 15870.


  • Heat Treated For Durability
  • Convenient Pocket Size
  • .05", 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16


Allen Company Allen Archery Wrench Reviews


Allen Company Allen Archery Wrench Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
4 Reviews
5 star:    (0)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:
 (1)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:
 (3)
 
 
 

1.0 out of 5 stars Chinese Crap!, July 20, 2012
By 
J. Kinzel (Buckeye Country) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
This review is from: Allen Company Allen Archery Wrench (Sports)
Team Realtree screwed up big time when they put their name on these piece-of-crap wrenches. Horribly low quality and they don't fit well to boot.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


1.0 out of 5 stars It sucks, June 28, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Allen Company Allen Archery Wrench (Sports)
The quality of this wrench is terrible. Allen wrench that I remember was good when I use it long time ago. so I was expecting the same quality that I had before but this "made in china" product is broken when I use it I mean twisted. Don't ever try to buy this thing
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


1 of 2 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, July 13, 2011
By 
BK (United States) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Allen Company Allen Archery Wrench (Sports)
I bought this set for field adjustment of my bow sights. It turns out that it is missing 9/64 windage and elevation key used on my sights. Be careful to check sizes of all included keys.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 4 customer reviews...

0 comments:

Post a Comment